Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The curse bestowed on you...

Memories of our yesterday are killing fields in my thought..
I can't picture clearly my own poor beaten body...
full of lacerations, lesions, and cuts...

My chest lays open...
and my broken heart goes out...
how can God forgive you?
for the brutal crime you have done to me...

You came to me as an invader..
I welcomed you as a soldier...
As the news hits the paper..
This whole world of mine felt asunder..

On the 24th of October we've made an agreement..
But on the 25th of December we've lost our commitment..
May the wrath of the lightning hits your ego..
And one day you'll regret of letting me go..

You are an invader armed with dishonesty and lies..
And i am a soldier armed with love that never dies...

0 comments:

Post a Comment