Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The real love requires

RELATE ON THIS GUYS: "kill a calf , you only get veal, kill a cow, you get meal upon meal"

This might sound funny to you guys, and you maybe laughing when you read it.

The very essence of this saying is "SACRIFICE". Which usually people do not know how. Why can't you have the small pleasures and the greater joys?, The usual questions that linger unto our minds.

I thought i could have just about anything i wanted when i was young. I wanted all the small pleasures and great joy. I realize now I was just selfish...

In my own opinion the quote is saying that if you're forever putting your energy into fulfilling small pleasures, into immediate gratification, you're not building foundations that the real love requires. I guess you're only kidding yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment